Kidd Performance & Dyno was founded in 1974 by my father Denis Kidd. It was originally called Valley Engine Service. In 1998 I purchased the company and changed the name.
- Mark Kidd- Owner, engine assembler and dyno operator.
- Denis Kidd- Machinist and engine assembler.
- Terry Jacobson- Machinist and block/ rod preparation
- Bill McPherson- Tear down, cleaning and preparation.
- Koel Stastny- Cylinder heads.
We offer machine work and rebuilding services for all types of engines, including: small industrial, tractor, truck, passenger, racing and performance. We can also supply competitively priced parts, engine kits, racing and performance accessories. Let our 120 years of combined experience and 30 years of racing help you maximize the value of your dollar.
Come check us out at 448 Eastland Dr. S. or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org